Professional Code of Conduct
In accordance with approved and agreed Code of Conduct, our employees will at all times
- Act with integrity, competence, dignity and in an ethical manner when dealing with customers, colleagues, prospects, agencies and public;
- Act and encourage others to behave in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect positively on ENESTBD employees, their profession and ENESTBD at large;
- Strive to maintain and improve the competence of all in the business;
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment;
- Refrain from restraining others in performing their professional obligations;
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Disclose all conflicts of interest;
- Deliver professional services in accordance with ENESTBD policies and relevant technical and professional standards;
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy of people, especially customers, with whom they do business;
- Refrain from engaging in any professional conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation, or committing any act that reflects adversely on their honesty, trustworthiness or professional competence.
ENESTBD employees have an obligation to know, understand and respect not only the guidance contained in the Code of Conduct but also the spirit on which it is based.